- Dr. A. S. Devaraja
- Dr. Mahesh Dutt
- Dr. M. N. Gururaja
- K. N. Shashishekar
- Manjunath B. T.
- Ashok Kumar M. S.
- M. Rajanish
- Vijaya Vardhana C.
- Deepak Kumar B. N.
- Santosh .D. Naduvinakeri
- Chithajalu Kiran Sagar
- Mahesh B.
- Veeresh Murthy
- Shreeraj B. N.
- Vinay D. L.
- Vijayalaxmi Patil
- Ujwal U.
- Santhosh B. Mahindrakar
- Lakshmikanth G.
- Swetha K Mane.
- Shivakumar B A.
- Shivaprakash K. S.
- Prajwal U D.
- Berkath Ali Khan C A.
- Vijaya G.
- Mohan A E
- SYED SHA KHALID
- RAVI KUMAR B N
Vision of the Department
Imparting quality education in design, materials, and manufacturing with emphasis on research, sustainable technologies & entrepreneurship for societal symbiosis.
Mission of the Department
- Imparting knowledge in basic & applied areas of mechanical engineering.
- Strengthing collaboration with industries, research organizations and institutes for internship/ joint research and consultancy.
- Imbibing social & ethical values in students, staff & faculty through personality development programs.
On behalf of our faculty members, I welcome you for an exciting learning journey. The department of Mechanical Engineering was started in the year 2011 and has made remarkable achievements during this journey. The department is currently having 21 faculty members and about 420 students.Read More
UG Program: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Mechanical Engineering.Read More
Highlights Of The Department
- Consultation work has been started on “Testing of Materials” under the supervision of Dr. K.Mahesh Dutt, HOD Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Our faculty actively pursue work in professional practice, research and service projects, and participation in publications, and presentations of papers at professional meetings. The results of participation in these activities have contributed.
- Students can identify the problems & solve them easily by applying various skills & Knowledge of mechanical engineering.
- Student should recognize, investigate, formulate and use the suitable techniques in Mechanical Engineering to obtain solution for various problems.
- The students with the acquired knowledge can help in developing continuously a cleaner & greener environment for the future society.
- The Students are imparted with leadership skills & managing qualities, so that they be as per with other international students.
- Mechanical engineering students are trained to have knowledge & career based objectives to survive in this competitive world.
- The students are given interdisciplinary skills & leadership qualities to become leaders of the world.
- The students are engaged in socio – economic reforms of the country through research.
- The students along with some professional bodies involve themselves in innovating new technology for this technology driven world.
- To motivate students to take up higher studies in specified areas of mechanical engineering and explore possible profession in R & D, academic and self- employment opportunities.