- Ar. Gaddam D Ramesh
- Prof. K. S. Mukunda
- Ar. M. Venkata Janardhan Rao
- Ar. Shruti Nath
- Ar. Sona Alex
- Ar. Harshalatha A.P.
- Ar. Likhita Devineni
- Ar. Roopa
- Ar. Praseetha Gopalan
- Ar. Vidya
- Ar. Anusha Adireddy
- Ar. Radha Dhawad
- Mr. Vinay Kumar
- Ar. Pooja
- Ar. Anuradha H. R.
- Ar. Rasmika Singh
- Ar. Mamata
- Ar. Kiran M.
- Ar. Shivalinge Gowda.S.K
- Dr Abhijit PAUL
- Ar. Anushruti
- Ar. Meera Solanke
- Ar. Mamtha.N
- Ar. K.Suma
Bachelor of Architecture
Vision of the Department
The vision of School of Architecture, DSATM is to enhance, consolidate & revitalize the thought process of architectural design, thus evolving strong knowledge base that is progressive and dynamic and which is more relevant to the evolving socioeconomic and geographical context.
Mission of the Department
The mission of this school in continuation with the vision statement is to educate the future leaders of the architectural practice with emphasis on the relationship between intellectual development and creative activity, by facilitating the acquisition of lifelong learning skills.
I feel proud to be leading a team of intellectuals always striving to strengthen the school of architecture year by year. They are the faculty who are skillful and resourceful in various domains to take up challenges and deliver creative qualitative knowledge base.
At School of Architecture, DSATM our focus is on the students. The responsibility as faculty is to adopt an approach that builds up confidence, make them creative, innovative, and strengthen their entrepreneurial skills. Students of today are the future Architects and Planners who need to take up challenges and survive in a competitive and technologically advanced environment.Read More
- UG Program: Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
Highlights Of The Department
NATA TEST CENTRE – (Test Centre Code KA-22)
School of Architecture (SOA), DSATM is a NATA Test Centre for students, who have to achieve their eligibility through NATA Score for enrolling to Bachelor’s of Architecture Course.Read More
Department of Architecture launched its Newsletter VIRTUOSO. VIRTUOSO captures the various activities at department & provides a glimpse of achievements & accomplishments of the members of the department.
Department of Architecture have conducted a Advisory Board meeting and Department Exhibition-April'2017 in -April'2017
School of Architecture (SOA), DSATM conducts many workshops for the benefit of the students.Read More
- Our faculty actively pursue work in professional practice, research and service projects, and participation in publications, and presentations of papers at professional meetings.
Students Activities & Achievements
Student Activities »»
- Swing Project in April-2017
- conducted A Workshop by Ar.Arun Swaminathan in April-2017
- History Study Tour (Badami, Aihole)-Mar'2017
- Study Visit (Bull Temple & Freedom Park)-Feb'2017
- Pin Up Presentation-Feb'2017
- Social Activity 2- Mar'2017
- Spectrum Week- Mar'2017
- School Painting Activity
- Social Activity Video By DSATM-SOA
- A Study Tour to Maharashtra - July'2016.
- Trip to Batching Plant - Feb' 2016.
- History of Architecture, Study Trip with 4th Semester - Feb’2016.
- SOA, DSATM status at NASA as participants - 2015.
Student Achievements »»
The objectives of the Bachelor of Architecture program are translated into a number of learning outcomes which are directly related to the profession of architecture, the way in which it is practiced, and the knowledge components necessary for such a practice. Successful students shall be competent in the following areas and display an ability to:
- Fundamental Design Skills:
Ability to apply basic spatial organization, structural, and constructional principles to the conception and development of interior and exterior spaces, building elements and components.
- Collaborative Skills:
Ability to identify and assume divergent roles maximize individual talents and to cooperate others when working as a member of team.
- Verbal and Writing Skills:
Ability to speak and write effectively on subject matter contained in the professional curriculum.
- Graphic Skills:
Ability to employ appropriate representational media, including computer technology, to convey essential formal elements at each stage of the programming and design process.
- Research Skills:
Ability to employ basic methods of data collection and analysis to inform all aspects of the programming and design process.
- Critical Thinking Skills:
Ability to make a comprehensive analysis and evaluation of a building, building complex, or urban space.
- To develop the ability to translate abstract principles of design into architectural solutions for simple problems.
- To expose the students to the grammar of creating architectural space and form, including the study of variation like light, movement, transformation, scale, structure and skin.
- To understand the meaning of cultural and physical context of built environment and techniques of reading such contexts.
- To understand the role of architecture in shaping urban fabric.