- Prof. K.N. VISHWANATH
- Dr. KUMAR R RAO
- Dr. B. VANNAPPA
- Mr. HARIKEERTHAN M.K
- Ms. KAVYASHREE .B
- Mrs. SANDHYA K.M
- Mrs. PALLAVI .B
- Ms. MANASA G.P
- Mrs. SUPRAJA .I
- Mrs. SUBHASHINI BHARATH
- Lalitha. A
- Mrs. PALLAVI .R.N
- Mrs. TANUJA B.B
- Mr. SHANKAR MURTHY K.S.
- Mrs. SANDHYA .V
- Mrs. DEEPTHI B.P
- Ms. RAMITHA RAJASHEKAR
- Ms. SHREYASVI .C
- Mr. VINAY KUMAR K.S
Vision of the Department
To strive for creating the institution as a center of higher caliber learning, to bring out Civil Engineering graduates having professional and ethical standards with excellence in educational research and committed to the upgradation of society.
Mission of the Department
To imbibe quality education in the field of Civil Engineering, provide technical and societal awareness and to build up a strong & stable setup, to match current technology in the competitive world
Greetings from the department of Civil Engineering at Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management (DSATM), Bangalore. It gives me immense pleasure to lead the department of Civil Engineering. DSATM is striving with full force towards its goal of providing innovative & quality education to the students to achieve academic excellence.
UG Program: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Civil Engineering (CV) affiliated to VTU.Read More
Highlights Of The Department
- Department conducted National Science Day on Feb28, 2015 in collaborating with department of Computer science & Engineering. .
- Preparing students for graduate study, industry placements, entrepreneur and continuing life-long intellectual development by providing quality education in Bachelor’s degree and Masters degree program.
- Introduce Technical programs in Construction methods & Techniques in buildings and infrastructure works, modern sustainable materials, inclusive concepts in drinking water and waste material management.
- Collaborate with industries to enhance domain knowledge in the field of Civil Engineering with respect to Industrial training, Research projects and Internship..
- Graduates will be able to identify the problems relevant to Civil Engineering and analyze with fundamental knowledge of Civil, and Engineering computation.
- Graduates will be able to derive or solve solutions to problems by civil Engineering concepts.
- Graduates will have the ability to handle task which demands multidisciplinary knowledge as an integrated approach.
- Graduates will recognize the need and engage themselves in lifelong learning.
- Graduates will inculcate the values of integrity, ethics and professionalisms
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively with precision, clarity and outreach
- Graduates will undertake responsibility as an individual and as a team
- Graduates will be able to carry out research work that leads to publications and product development
- Graduates will be able to excel in scientific discussions and competitive exams
- Faculty are encouraged to publish papers and conduct research in their core areas.
- PEO 1: Equipped graduates with fundamental knowledge, professional skills, necessary for an employment and for a successful career in diverse fields of Civil Engineering.
- PEO 2: Be trained in research methodologies, problem solving, innovation and critical thinking in multidisciplinary domains of Civil and construction methodologies.
- PEO 3: Graduates to pursue higher education by integrating Civil and engineering skills and engage in lifelong learning.
- PEO 4: Analyze real life problems and provide solutions through civil, structural, environmental and Highway technology interventions that are technically sound, economically feasible and socially acceptable.
- PEO 5: Graduates shall work in a team delivering their professional responsibilities in ethical manner to serve the society at large.