Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Vision of the Department
The Vision of EEE department is to impart technical education theoretically and practically, making our students technologically superior and ethically strong, so as to attain a position of international excellence in educational and research activities related to Electrical Engineering.
Mission of the Department
The Mission of the EEE Department is to expedite the students to procure technical exposure of the latest advancements in the field of electrical engineering, to provide a dynamic & scholarly environment wherein students learn independently as well as in association with others to develop a disciplined and innovative approach to their careers as professional engineers, researchers, scientists or, teachers and develop human and social intellectual qualities necessary for the successful practice of the profession.
On behalf of the Management of our prestigious institution, I welcome you to the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
The department provides its graduates with the theoretical and practical competences in the field of electrical engineering, by means of developing the technical and informatic skills. Its mission consists in training students in acquiring high skills and competences in the field of electrical engineering and other related fields, as well as in conducting theoretical and applied research at the highest level.Read More
UG Program : Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE).Read More
Highlights Of The Department
- The strength of the department includes the infrastructure provided by the management and the dedicated and zealous faculty members.
- The EEE Department has been organizing invited technical talks and Workshops
- .Mrs. R.V.Parimala& Dr. K.L.Puttabuddhi, “Petri Nets – A Powerful Tool’, National level seminar in November, 2005 titled “Modern Trends in Power Systems” conducted by Dept. of E&EE, DayanadaSagar College of Engg. Bangalore.
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, with an ability to analyze and deduce the information.
- Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- Ability to perform the tasksin multidisciplinary areas
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- Ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Broad education necessary to understand impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- Ability to recognize the necessity to engage themselves in lifelong learning
- Acquire the knowledge of topical issues
- Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- Acquire the knowledge of mathematics, basic science and engineering required to carry out the analysis and design appropriate forElectrical Engineering.
- Pursue a diverse range of careers as engineers, consultants, and entrepreneurs.
- Continue their education in leading graduate programs in engineering and interdisciplinary areas to emerge as researchers, experts, and educators.
- Practice and inspire high ethical and technical standards and communicate to colleagues and the public at large their work and accomplishments.
- Lead their professional disciplines, organizations, and communities around the world.
- Be a practicing engineer in fields such as design, research, testing and manufacturing
- Engage in lifelong learning to maintain and enhance professional skills
- Fulfill the needs of society in solving technical problems using engineering principles, tools and practices, in an ethical and responsible manner
- Demonstrate leadership skills in the workplace and function professionally in a globally competitive world.
- Train the students’ basic human and communication skills so that they may be both good team-members and leaders.