Chief Guest: Dr. Arindam Sen, Director of HCL Technologies.
No. of participants: 250.
National Level Workshop on Ethical Hacking - HACKTRICKS 2014
- Conducted on - 7th and 8th March, 2014
- Conducted by - Naveen Bansal, IIT, Bombay
- Description: Hands on sessions were given to students on Windows security, SQL injections attacks and Cross site scripting attack (XSS). Feedback from students was tremendously positive.
National workshop on Cyber Security and Forensics
- Conducted on - 07-11-14 & 08-11-14
- Conducted by - Manshul Verma of Geeks Lab in association with IIT Bombay.
- Description: The workshop has been a good learning experience in the area of Ethical hacking- legal or illegal, Sending fake e-mail, Virus and Trojans, World wide web attack, Reverse engineering, Wifi (WEP)hacking, Making fake calls on a mobile & Phishing.
Hands-on Workshop on ANDROID
- Conducted on - 28th Sep, 2013
- Conducted by - Sudheendra Shantharam of Pravid Solutions
- Description: The importance of ANDROID technology and its applications were explained. Hands on session was given to students to develop a sample application.
Seminar on “ Integrated Network and Cloud Computing “
- This talk aims to provide an overview of the various techniques involved in this field
- Conducted on - 31-08-2013
- Conducted by - Rakshith Balu Jayaram, Abhishek V of e-Mind Technologies
- Description: Students were introduced to the importance of Networks and Cloud Computing and how it functions technically.
Seminar on Cisco Certified Networking CCNA
- Conducted on - 7th Oct, 2013
- Conducted by - Kiran Rajanna
- Description: Students were advised to get certifications in networking area and also on Microsoft Business Intelligence, since there are great career opportunities in these domains.
|Certificate on cloud computing
Industry-Institute Interaction Program with Infosys
- Conducted on - 23-March-13
- Conducted by – Manuel of Infosys Limited, Mysore.
- Description: The speaker advised the students to bridge the gap between the student phase and the industry expectation. He also asked the students to enhance their skills with the latest technologies and to be aware of the happenings in the industry.