Master of Computer Application
Vision of the Department
Disseminating and empowering software education felicitating research activities and being innovative and productive for global technologies
Mission of the Department
Educating creating fostering excellent software professionals and entrepreneurs.
Welcome to the Department of Master of Computer Applications which was established in the year 2012 and have grown our expertise and competence in the field of Computer Applications. The primary focus of our curriculum is to impart technical know-how to students, promote their problem solving skills and innovation of new technologies.The Department is committed to excellence in teaching, research and inculcating a sense of pride and confidence in our students. To motivate the students, the department organizes regular training in the state of art software, arranges workshop, National & International Conferences periodically. The department strives to empower our students with latest technical knowledge and skills by providing them with the best teaching faculty, state of the art lab facilities and excellent research and development environment.Read More
- Objectives of MCA Program are to prepare the youth to take up positions as system analysts, system engineers, software engineers, programmers and of course as versatile teachers in any area of computer applications.
- Accordingly the course curriculum aims at developing skills to apply knowledge, through extensive problem solving sessions, hands on practice under various hardware/software environments, Two minor projects and one semester full-time internship project.
- Preparation: To prepare students to excel in computer applications to succeed software industry.
- Core Competence: To provide students with a solid foundation in computer and computer science required to solve engineering problems and also to pursue higher studies.
- Professionalism: To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach.
- Learning Environment: To provide student with an academic environment aware excellence and leadership.