- Dr. R. Manjunatha Prasad
- Mr. Dhandapani. K
- Mrs. Madhumathy. P
- Dr. Karibasappa Kwadiki
- Mr. RAMAKRISHNA. S
- Dr.Deepak Kumar
- Mr. RAMAKRISHNA. S
- Mr. Hareesh Kumar
- Mr. Vishwanath M B
- Mr. Syed Ateequr Rehman
- Ms. Deepashree. A
- Mrs. Rajeshwari. B C
- Mrs. Rashmi. V K
- Mrs. Kavitha. N
- Mr. Raghu. B R
- Mr. Manu. H M
- Mr. Thimme Gowda. K S
- Mrs. Pallavi Kulkarni
- Ms. Asha Rani. A. R
- Mrs. Smita N Adya
- Mrs. Anjali. P
- Mrs. Tripti R Kulkarni
- Mrs.Garima Pathak
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Vision of the Department
To produce globally competent Electronics and communication Engineers with a commitment to serve the society and providing Liberation through learning.
Mission of the Department
To achieve excellence in Teaching, Research and Consultancy in latest technologies and be engaged in the service of society in promoting continued Technical education.
To enable students acquire the right theoretical and practical Electronics & Communication skills currently in demand which would steer them to become global engineers.
THE DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (ECE) has consistently maintained an exemplary academic record. The greatest asset of the department is its highly motivated and learned faculty.
The available diversity of expertise of the faculty with the support of the other staff prepares the students to work in global multicultural environment. The graduates of the Electronics & Communication Stream have been selected by some of the world's leading corporations & as well as by most of the leading Indian counter parts.
ELECTROBLAST - 2015:
Department of ECE is conducting an ELECTROBLAST - 2015, an event for all the Students of DSATM.Read More
- ManjunathaPrasad.R & Dr.ShivaprakashKoliwad, “A Comprehensive Survey of Contemporary Researches in Watermarking for Copyright Protection of Digital Images”,Vol. 9 No. 4 pp. 91-107, April-09, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security.
- PO1: Graduates of the program will have the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and core engineering subjects.
- PO2: Graduates of the program will be able to identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems through network analysis, signal processing and diverse practical skills.
- PO3: Graduates of the program will be able to utilize research-based knowledge and methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO4: Graduates of the program will be able to create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering tools, including prediction and limitations..
- PO5: Graduates of the program will be able to understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- PO6: Graduates of the program will be able to apply ethical principles, commit to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms derived from engineering education and function effectively as an individual and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO7: Graduates of the program will be able to communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with the society at large. To be able to comprehend and write effective reports, design documentation, make presentations, give and receive clear instructions.
- PO8: Graduates of the program will be able to demonstrate knowledge, understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to real world.
- PEO1: Engineering Graduates will excel in Electronics & Communication fields both in the industry and academics by analyzing the requirement technically and applying their knowledge in a professional manner.
- PEO2: Will enable Engineering graduates to effectively solve engineering problems and develop through research advanced Electronics & Communication devices and products..
- PEO3: Engineering graduates will be capable of applying their knowledge both individually and as part of a team. They will be able to effectively communicate the same to the concerned audience / forum.
- PEO4: Graduates will be capable of realizing the untoward and hazardous impacts of their contributions/innovations and keep ethical and societal values and responsibilities before individual achievements.
- PEO5: Keep pace with the ongoing improvements and advancements in the field of Electronics & Communication and not only incorporate but carry forward the same.