- Dr. C. Nandini
- Dr. Anitha J
- Prof. Bhaskar Rao
- Dr. Saravana Kumar R.
- Mrs. Keerthi Mohan
- Mr. Raghu M.T.
- Mrs. Sharmila M. A.
- Mr. Amith R.
- Mr. Anoop G. L.
- Ms. Shylaja B.
- Mrs. Gowri Dixit
- Mrs. Chaitra P. C.
- Mr. Shreenidhi B. S.
- Mrs. Shilpa M.
- Mr. Manjunath D. R.
- Mrs. Asha M. S.
- Mr. Shiva Sumanth Reddy
- Mrs. Manasa Sandeep
- Mr. Anil.Kumar B.
- Mrs. Jahnavi S.
- Mrs. Chethana V.
- Mrs. Vindhya N.
Vision of the Department
To epitomize CSE graduates to carve a niche globally in the field of computer science to excel in the world of technology and automation by imparting sustainable and inclusive knowledge
Mission of the Department
- To educate students in a sanguine and a creative environment to be a proficient representative of the nation through world-class pedagogy and research experience.
- To impart knowledge to enable students to have good communication and entrepreneurship skills.
- Provide environment to gain self-learning and sustainable knowledge.
The CSE department is committed for creating a community of students and faculty that reflects the diversity of the world we live in, contributing to educational excellence and a dynamic campus environment. Our goal is not only to teach students, how to use current computer applications, but rather to educate them so that they understand how these applications work and can design and build the computer applications of the future. The syllabus encompasses a broad and complete curriculum that covers the "big ideas" of computer science from hardware to software and from theory to application.
With highly qualified, trained and dedicated teachers who are responsible for the overall academic growth, the department excels in the teaching-learning methodology and has a good academic track record. The learning experience here is wholesome and tailored to suit needs of the industry and independent career development. Students are encouraged to participate in state and National level competitions covering academic, sports and cultural activities.
Dr. C. Nandini, B.E, M.Tech, Ph.D, LMISTE
Vice Principal, DSATM
Professor & Head of the Department.
Guest Lecture on “Computer game Engineering & Applied Research”
in association with IDP Education Ltd and Dept of CSE, DSATM
Date:On 25th February 2017, SaturdayRead More
Participating in seminars and conferences is an integral part of campus life. The scale and interdisciplinary character of research and teaching sets DSI apart, as is evident from the publications listed below:Read More
The first Batch 2011-15 students of CSE department passed out with flying colors on June 2015 with 94% pass percentage and 45 students are campus recruited.Read More
The Department of Computer Science organizses a number of placement activites so that the students get placedRead More
- Engineering Graduates will exhibit an ability to identify, formulate and solve the engineering problems.
- Engineering Graduates will exhibit knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- Engineering Graduates will exhibit an ability to design a system, component or process as per needs and specifications.
- Engineering Graduates will exhibit an ability to envisage and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
- Engineering Graduates will exhibit an ability to propose and carry out experiments, as well as to examine and interpret data.
- Engineering graduates will have ability in understanding and demonstration of professional, ethical, legal, social issues and responsibilities.
- Engineering graduates will exhibit an ability to use current techniques, engineering tools necessary for analyzing and solving the problems.
- Engineering graduates will exhibit an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Engineering graduates will exhibit an ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society and also to be aware of the current issues.
- Engineering graduates will exhibit an ability to perform effectively on teams to achieve a common goal.
- Engineering graduates will exhibit an ability to develop confidence for self-education, long term learning and also be able to understand the research publications in their domain.
- Engineering graduates will be proficient in applying mathematical practicalities, algorithmic principles, and computer science theory in the modeling and design of software systems of varying complexity.
- Engineering graduates will be able to Recognize the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development
- Preparation: To prepare students to excel in postgraduate programmes or to succeed in industry / technical profession through global, rigorous education.
- Core Competence: To provide students with a solid foundation in mathematical, Scientific, computer science and engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems and also to pursue higher studies.
- Breadth: To train students with good scientific and engineering breadth so as to comprehend, analyze, design, and create novel products and solutions for the real life problems.
- Professionalism: To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach, and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- Learning Environment: To provide student with an academic environment aware of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and guidelines, and the life-long learning needed for a successful professional career.