One Day Workshop on 'Intellectual Property Rights'
IPR Cell, DSATM in association with Embwarelabs Pvt Ltd conducts one day workshop on Intellectual property rights on 23rd November 2019, 9.30am.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE WORKSHOP:
- Approach to Innovation: This topics through lights on approach towards unique problem statement search and innovative solution development
- Introduction to IP Rights: What are intellectual property rights? What is need for intellectual property rights requirement
- Different IPR rights provided in India: Introduction, and detailed approach of different IP rights like copyrights, trademark, Patents, design,GI, Semiconductor layout design.
- Does and Don'ts in Intellectual property rights: Does and don'ts considered in different IP rights
- Limitations in IP rights:what cannot be given IP Rights in India
- Government schemes financially supporting IP initiatives in INDIA
- Law related to IP Infringement
- How to get financial benefits from IP Rights
Participants can register and confirm their registration through online link:shorturl.at/yMRX9., on spot registration is encouraged registration fee 500/- per participant ( Registration fee will be collected in the venue on the day of workshop)
Dr. Vinoth kumar (ISE, DSATM) - 9751090999
Mr. Praveen (Embware labs) - 6361879197
23rd November 2019
Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management
Udayapura, Opp. Art of Living
Kanakapura Main Road
Bangalore - 560082