- Dr. Karibasappa Kwadiki
- Dr. Manjunath S S
- Nitin Kulkarni
- Seemanthini K
- Prasad S P
- Preethi S
- Sowmya S R
- Supreetha Pai
- Karthik S A
- Priya Nandhihal
- Bhavyashree H L
- Lavanya D
- Mahitha G
- Nagarathna C R
- Surabhi K R
- Anusha Preetham
- Nikshepa T
- Babu Kumar S
- Mr. Girish N.
- Ms. Rekha V.
Information Science and Engineering
Vision of the Department
Department of Information Science &Engineering shall provide Quality,Technical Education with Focus on Research Innovation and enterpreneurship among upcoming Engineers.
Mission of the Department
- Import High Quality Training,Education and competency in Information Science domain through best in class faculty and facilities.
- To nurture teamwork in order to transform individuals as responsible leaders and enterpreneurs.
- Provide platforms to work effectively and innovatively in multidisciplinary domain.
Today, We are living in information age, the world will coming closer due to revolution of information and communication technologies, world moving towards the global villages, The computers are using for information processing and communicating devices and tools rather than the computing devices.
At this juncture the need for deeper understanding the information processing, information communication and presenting the information play vital role in every aspect of life. We the department of Information Science and Engineering creating Information Scientist and Engineering for tomorrow world that looking for entire new paradigm of information processing, communication and presenting, storing, accessing information from various devices from everywhere based on need. We ensure that our engineering graduates are well prepared to play the bigger role in society.Read More
- The odd semesters are scheduled to start from august 3, 2015
- Department launched professional membership drive for Computer Society of India and Institution of Engineers in Second week of August
- Our faculty actively pursues work in professional practice, research , service projects, and participation in publications, and presentations of papers at professional meetings.
- Demonstrate an ability to apply mathematical skills appropriate to the ISE discipline and shall demonstrate an understanding of algorithms/problem statement and data structures/data flow and understanding of architecture..
- Demonstrate proficiency in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data and shall demonstrate problem solving ability.
- Demonstrate an ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs or within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- Be able to work effectively on a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrate and understanding of the principles and practices for software/hardware design and development to real problems
- Demonstrate and understanding of the professional and ethical consideration of computing.
- Be able to effectively communicate orally and in written form.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the impact of engineering solution in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and capabilities necessary for pursuing a professional career or graduate studies and recognize the need for and show ability for continuing professional development.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
Demonstrate an understanding of emergent technologies and a working knowledge of currently available ISE software tools
- PEO1 - Graduates shall have successful careers as Information Science Engineers and be able to lead & manage teams.
- PEO2 - Graduates shall be professional in engineering practice and shall demonstrate good problem solving and communication skills.
- PEO3 - Graduates shall be pursuing advanced education, research and engage in the process of life-long learning.
- PEO4 - Graduates shall be socially responsible and contribute to solving social issues.