Master of Business Administration
Vision of the Department
Our vision is to get recognized as one of the most sought after business management institutions in the world providing state of the art learning environment and confidence in the minds of all the stake holders.
Mission of the Department
We at the department of management studies, DSATM are committed to strive to build a community of professional managers of high caliber by means of holistic learning and development who are committed to contribute to the growth of the organizations and our nation being socially responsible citizens.
Management education is different from other branches of education. It is always dynamic and more of people centric and oriented towards personality development. The management education is an effort to bring the best in a person. This in turn is the contribution of the Institute and Management to building the nation in a broader sense.
- Our faculty actively pursue work in professional practice, research and service projects, and participation in publications, and presentations of papers at professional meetings. The results of participation in these activities have contributed.
The highest salary package offered to students is 5.46 lakhs per annum and the minimum package is 1.80 lakhs. Following are the companies where our alumni are working.Read More
- To inculcate and nurture managerial skills in aspirant budding managers
- To prepare students for a smooth transition from campus to corporate environments
- To equip students to be flexible and adaptable towards the dynamic business environment
- To build and harness the decision making, analytical and interpersonal skills amongst students
- To lay a strong foundation of technical, managerial and research concepts
- To ensure the students take up challenging managerial roles and responsibilities
- To enable students to perform to their optimal caliber through thorough knowledge base and required skill sets
- To enable the students develop a long term strategic focus towards the decision making while being ready to be flexible to accommodate unforeseen adverse conditions
- To facilitate students to have a positive orientation towards societal concern, national development, savings, relationship building and long term profitability